Monday, November 07, 2005

Tarantino on travel

VINCENT So if you're quitting the life, what'll you do?
JULES That's what I've been sitting here contemplating. First, I'm gonna deliver this case to Marsellus. Then, basically, I'm gonna walk the earth.
VINCENT What do you mean, walk the earth?
JULES You know, like Caine in "Kung Fu." Just walk from town to town, meet people, get in adventures.
VINCENT So you decided to be a bum?
JULES I'll just be Jules, Vincent -- no more, no less.
VINCENT No Jules, you're gonna be like those pieces of shit out there who beg for change. They walk around like a bunch of fuckin' zombies, they sleep in garbage bins, they eat what I throw away, and dogs piss on 'em. They got a word for 'em, they're called bums. And without a job, residence, or legal tender, that's what you're gonna be -- a fuckin' bum.
Pulp Fiction

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home